Home Care Franchising
Who Are We?
House Calls Health & Wellness changed ownership in 2015 to Jeremy May, an entrepreneur, who shares the vision of providing quality health care to our aging seniors. He along with our our care and management team are driven to ensure your loved ones receive the utmost dignified care.
The expansion of House Calls is centered on the growing senior market in Canada which provides unprecedented growth and opportunity. Melody’s House Calls was a finalist in the Top 5 for BC’s Best Company for the Successful You Awards by Small Business BC 2012-13.
- Seniors make up the fastest growing age group
- The number of seniors in Canada is projected to increase from 4.2 million to 9.8 million between 2005 and 2036
- In just four years Canadians will face “The Crossover”; the day when there are more seniors than children
- 92% of seniors live in private households
- 53% of people 75 and older live alone
- By 2023, 25% of BC’s population will be over 65 years of age
- 10% of seniors suffer from some form of dementia
- 2/3 of seniors and their families are dissatisfied with the care received through our public health care system
- Seniors are often isolated and suffer from malnourishment and depression
With assistance, most seniors can remain living independently in their own home. A friendly visit or transportation to the grocery store can make all the difference in a senior’s life!
Characteristics of a House Calls Franchisee
- strong business management skills
- excellent leadership skills
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- a desire to help others
- lives their life with honesty & integrity
- NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND NECESSARY
To learn more information regarding Franchise, click here.