Who Are We?
Melody’s House Calls was founded by Melody Leskun, a nurse who saw the gap in the public health care system and recognized how that gap was affecting seniors. Melody’s passion for assisting her clients to maintain their independence and dignity and remain at home is the basis for this respected brand today.
The expansion of House Calls is centered on the growing senior market in Canada which provides unprecedented growth and opportunity. Melody’s House Calls was a finalist in the Top 5 for BC’s Best Company for the Successful You Awards by Small Business BC 2012-13.
- Seniors make up the fastest growing age group
- The number of seniors in Canada is projected to increase from 4.2 million to 9.8 million between 2005 and 2036
- In just four years Canadians will face “The Crossover”; the day when there are more seniors than children
- 92% of seniors live in private households
- 53% of people 75 and older live alone
- 2/3 of seniors and their families are dissatisfied with the care received through our public health care system
- Seniors are often isolated and suffer from malnourishment and depression
With assistance, most seniors can remain living independently in their own home. A friendly visit or transportation to the grocery store can make all the difference in a senior’s life!
See why home health care is so popular…
Characteristics of a House Calls Franchisee
- strong business management skills
- excellent leadership skills
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- a desire to help others
- lives their life with honesty & integrity
- NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND NECESSARY
Distinct Advantages to Owning a Melody’s House Calls Franchise
Melody’s House Calls is a highly-scalable business model with unlimited earning potential, exclusive territories and extensive training and on-going support provided by a Canadian-based management team committed to the growth of your franchise.
These benefits include:
- Call Center service provided by Head Office – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- affordable investment
- great financial return
- strong ROI potential
- no industry experience necessary
- extensive training and on-going support from a knowledgeable team
- multiple revenue streams from the same referring sources
- Low investment
- Low overhead and operating expenses
Franchises available in the following cities:
- Richmond Hill
- St. Catharines
- Thunder Bay
- Niagara Falls
- Red Deer
- St. Albert
- Medicine Hat
- Grande Prairie
- Prince George
- Cape Breton
- Saint John
- St. John’s
Melody Leskun, Founder
Melody Leskun is founder of Melody’s House Calls Health & Wellness. Melody created the company in 2008 and has since focused on many facets of health care including quality and client safety, ensuring proper care is being provided for clients, and best practice standards and evaluation.
Melody is a Retired Licensed Practical Nurse and it was during her time spent working in the public sector that she realized seniors were not getting the care they needed on a daily basis, and witnessed the stress it placed on families. She participates actively to promote change and works to maintain healthy family relationships by helping people find the balance between managing their own family lives and helping out with their parents. Her passion about health care and ambitious personality has been recognized as Melody’s House Calls Health & Wellness was a finalist for Best Company in the 2012-13 Successful You Awards, and Business Excellence Award Nominee from the Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce in 2010.
CALL FOR MORE INFO – 1-855-510-5155